8th Annual Clinical Trials Summit 2017 at Kohinoor Hotel Mumbai
8th Annual Clinical Trials Summit 2017
“A critical guide for successfully conducting clinical trials”
24th May 2017, Kohinoor Continental Hotel, Mumbai, India
Greetings from Virtue Insight
We are happy to invite you and your colleagues to be a sponsor/ delegate for our upcoming “8th Annual Clinical Trials Summit 2017”. The conference will be held on 24th May 2017, Kohinoor Continental Hotel, Mumbai, India.
- RAJENDRA H. JANI, Advisor/ Independent Subject Expert, Zydus Cadila
- ARUN BHATT, Consultant – Clinical Research & Development
- MANMOHAN SINGH, APAC Regional Medical Director, Pfizer
- SUMIT MUNJAL, Medical Director Lead, Global Medical Safety, Head of Mature Established products, Takeda Pharmaceuticals (UK)
- YASMIN SHENOY, Director-Regulatory Affairs, Sanofi-aventis
- SRIRUPA DAS, Associate Director-Medical Affairs, Abbott
- CHIRAG TRIVEDI, Director & Head of Clinical Study Unit, Sanofi
- TAPANKUMAR M. SHAH, Country Head-Site Management & Monitoring, AstraZeneca
- MUKESH KUMAR, Global Head-Clinical Management, Reddy’s Laboratories
- SHILPA RAUT, Regional Training Head-Asia, Middle East and Africa Cluster, Novartis
- NARESH TONDARE, Head-India and Nepal Regulatory Affairs, Glenmark Pharmaceuticals
- MILIND ANTANI, Partner In-Charge-Pharma LifeSciences, Nishith Desai Associates
- JYOTSNA PATWARDHAN, Head Development QA, Novartis
- ABHAY PHANSALKAR, Head Clinical Trials, Cipla
- PRAVIN GHADGE, Head-Medical Writing & Pharmacovigilance, Reliance Life Sciences
Plus Many More coming soon..
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:-
CEO’s, CTO’s, CIO’s, Presidents, Vice Presidents, Directors Heads & Managers of:
Clinical Research & Development, Clinical Research Services, Clinical Operations, Clinical Data Management, Clinical IT, Clinical Trials, Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs, Compliance, Quality control / Assurance/GCP, Clinical Study Design, Safety Surveillance, Subject Recruitment, E-Clinical Systems.
For details Information on Conference, 8th Annual Clinical Trials Summit 2017 at Kohinoor Hotel Mumbai: Click Here
CONFERENCE BOOKING DETAILS:-
- Early Bird Discounted Price – 1 Delegate Pass – (INR 6,000 + Tax (15%) per delegate) – Book and Pay before 10th April 2017 to avail the early bird discounted price. You can simply email or call and book your conference delegate seats on TEL: +91 44 64614333, or Email to email@example.com
- Standard Price (11th April 2017 Onwards) – 1 or 2 Delegates – (INR 8,000 + Tax (15%) per delegate)
- Group Discounts – 3 or 4 Delegates – (INR 7,000 + Tax (15%) per delegate)
- Group Discounts – 5 and above Delegates – (INR 6,000 + Tax (15%) per delegate)
- Conference Sponsor & Exhibition Stall –Should you wish to Sponsor, Exhibition Stall (Booth) or a paid Speaker Slot, you can simply email your interest and queries to TEL: +91 44 64614333, or Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Also Read : NORWICH CLINICAL BANGALORE Hiring Info
In order to register simply fill in the last page of the attached file and email is back to me or you can simply email me your invoice details in the below mentioned format –
Company Name & Address:
We also have sponsorship opportunities available for the event which gives you an opportunity to speak/exhibit and create brand awareness. In addition, the networking opportunities in focused and relevant industry gathering provide the personal contact necessary for business development efforts. So kindly let me know if you would be interested in sponsorship packages for speaking opportunity or exhibiting at the conference.
Share with your colleagues wish to participate as our delegate kindly let me know on the same and I can help you with the same.
Best TV @ Best Price : Click Here to Grab Amazing Offer
We are looking forward to hearing back from you soon. Hope 8th Annual Clinical Trials Summit 2017 at Kohinoor Hotel Mumbai is worth sharing. Do share it friends, Sharing is Caring.